From: tsc@... <tsc@...> On Behalf Of Vanessa Valderrama
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 2:34 PM
To: discuss@...; infra-steering@...; tsc@...; csit-dev@...; vpp-dev@...; hc2vpp@...; Anton Baranov <abaranov@...>; Ed Kern <ejkern@...>
Subject: [tsc] FD.io Emergency Jenkins Maintenance

We have placed Jenkins into shutdown mode. It will require a restart to resolve slowness. We'll do the restart at the top of the hour.  Please let us know as soon as possible if there are any builds that cannot be terminated if not complete. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Join discuss@lists.fd.io to automatically receive all group messages.