Date

Re: FD.io - Decommission OpenGrok Instance

Vanessa Valderrama

Reminder

What:  LF will decomission the FD.io OpenGrok instance

When:   2020-07-22 at 1700 UTC

Impact:  opengrok.fd.io will no longer be accessible

Why:  After reviewing our inventory it doesn't appear OpenGrok is being used by the community. We'll be shutting the service down as a cost saving effort.

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Webinar on CNFs VPP + NSM"

Jill Lovato <jlovato@...>

Apologies folks, it appears this is an issue with Zoom that we are looking into.

We are recording the session and may consider rescheduling the live version. Stay tuned for more info.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 9:12 AM George Zhao <george.zhao@...> wrote:
I cannot not connect to it using the meeting id, said only registered member can dial in, I registered a couple of weeks ago,  I guess I missed a link after registration is approved.

thanks,
George

This morning, LFN is hosting a webinar with presenters from Pantheon Tech entitled: "Building CNFs with FD.io VPP and Network Service Mesh + VPP traceability in cloud-native deployments."

If you're able, please join us at 9:00 am PT: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dqSynTTPSbubHXUR3ddj0A. A recording will be available following the live broadcast.

Jill Lovato
Senior PR Manager
The Linux Foundation
Phone: +1.503.703.8268

--
Jill Lovato
Senior PR Manager

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Webinar on CNFs VPP + NSM"

George Zhao <george.zhao@...>

[...]

FD.io - Decommission SonarQube Instance

Vanessa Valderrama

What:  LF will decomission the FD.io SonarQue instance

When:   2020-07-22 at 1700 UTC

Impact:  sonar.fd.io and code quality reports and history will no longer be accessible

Why:  LF has migrated to SonarCloud. All FD.io project yaml files have been configured for SonarCloud jobs.

OpenGrok Question

Vanessa Valderrama

LF is doing reviewing our INFRA inventory. We'd like to know if the
community actively uses OpenGrok?

Re: sw_if_index in vent_buffer giving wrong IP address with ip_interface_address_get_address

Dave Barach

If the packet was received on HundredGigabitEthernet12/0/0, you should get 192.168.198.2. If it was received on memif0/0 you should get 192.168.1.3. "trace add dpdk-input" [or send pkts, then "show trace". If that produces nothing, s/dpdk-input/memif-input/ or whatever the memif input node is called.

Use "show int addr" / "show int" to determine the sw_if_index to name mapping, and to display the interface ip addresses.