FD.io CSIT rls1710 report published
Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)
Dear FD.io community,
The CSIT rls1710 report is now published on FD.io docs site:
Many Thanks to All CSIT Contributors and Committers to make CSIT rls1710
Many Thanks to all folks that collaborated with CSIT including VPP
project, HoneyComb, goVPP, TRex and other sub-projects.
Linked report includes results of i) VPP performance and functional
tests, ii) Testpmd performance tests, iii) Honeycomb functional tests,
and iv) reference to VPP unit tests.
Points of note in the report:
- CSIT infrastructure changes and added tests including VPP, HoneyComb
- Measured VPP performance improvements and changes
- Performance graphs - throughput and latency for VPP and DPDK-Testpmd
- VPP configs used per test case
- VPP operational data - "show runtime” outputs at NDR rate with CPU core
clock cycles spent per worker node per packet
- CSIT Framework Documentation - including the new Presentation and Analytics Layer
Please send your feedback and comments by email to csit-dev@....
On behalf of FD.io CSIT project.
Most Excellent!toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 11/02/2017 01:32 PM, Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan) wrote: