Topics

HAPPENING NOW: Webinar on CNFs VPP + NSM"

Jill Lovato <jlovato@...>

Hi Folks,

This morning, LFN is hosting a webinar with presenters from Pantheon Tech entitled: "Building CNFs with FD.io VPP and Network Service Mesh + VPP traceability in cloud-native deployments."

If you're able, please join us at 9:00 am PT: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dqSynTTPSbubHXUR3ddj0A. A recording will be available following the live broadcast.

Jill Lovato
Senior PR Manager
The Linux Foundation
Phone: +1.503.703.8268

George Zhao <george.zhao@...>

I cannot not connect to it using the meeting id, said only registered member can dial in, I registered a couple of weeks ago,  I guess I missed a link after registration is approved.

thanks,
George

This morning, LFN is hosting a webinar with presenters from Pantheon Tech entitled: "Building CNFs with FD.io VPP and Network Service Mesh + VPP traceability in cloud-native deployments."

If you're able, please join us at 9:00 am PT: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_dqSynTTPSbubHXUR3ddj0A. A recording will be available following the live broadcast.

Jill Lovato
Senior PR Manager
The Linux Foundation
Phone: +1.503.703.8268

Jill Lovato <jlovato@...>

Apologies folks, it appears this is an issue with Zoom that we are looking into.

We are recording the session and may consider rescheduling the live version. Stay tuned for more info.

--
Jill Lovato
Senior PR Manager