Re: problem running honeycomb with api-segment config.

Marek Gradzki -X (mgradzki - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <mgradzki@...>

Hi,

Michal is right. The feature is not implemented.

We have related ticket in jira for some time:

https://jira.fd.io/browse/HC2VPP-176

please check if

https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/c/13476/

works for you.