Final call: removing HoneyComb tests from CSIT master [Was: Honeycomb test code in CSIT - status and way forward]

Honeycomb code is about to be removed from CSIT repo.

Thanks to Peter Mikus for preparing this patch: https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/csit/+/23363

We are looking to merge this patch before embarking on Python 3.x migration next week, as discussed on CSIT weekly call.

Let us know if any issues with above.

On 5 Sep 2019, at 09:09, Michal Cmarada <michal.cmarada@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am not aware of any plans for Honeycomb. Try asking Jerome and Peter directly.

Michal