Re: [vpp-dev] New Option for fd.io mailing lists: groups.io

Burt Silverman <burtms@...>

Search is somewhat painful with mailman. Otherwise I like it. Having said that, I have just learned about zgrep, and that simplifies the process, along with the fact that vim works on gzipped files.

Burt

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 6:39 AM, Ole Troan <otroan@...> wrote:
Two points:

- What's their business model? Are we now going to be the product?
- History has shown that doing mail correctly has been too hard for many... is there any indication that these people have clue?
  Or are they just focusing on "pretty" and lockin?

Consider me skeptical,
Ole

Join odp4vpp-dev@lists.fd.io to automatically receive all group messages.