Topics

[csit-dev] Proposed presentation template for fd.io

Keith Burns <alagalah@...>

Mate,

That's great feedback... I didn't just wake up and decide I was the arbiter of good taste... I did discuss this with a few people first and ran my proposal by them for thumbs up/down.

My only ask then is that we give back to the community by allowing the Blood Bank to place drip trays at audience members feet ... :-P

... and with that, I shan't make any more jokes.

If the general consensus is that what we have is perfectly fine, all good.

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 9:33 AM St Leger, Jim <jim.st.leger@...> wrote:

Keith:

Respectfully, the look/feel of FD.io was laid out some time ago around the project’s inception and some subsequent meetings.  There is a small marketing sub-committee of people who worked on it with some help form the LF’s marketing folks.

If there’s consensus that the current presentation template isn’t working or doesn’t represent the project well then let’s let that team work on improving it.

Omar was the Cisco rep, though I don’t know if he still is (or if no, who is today.)

John DiGiglio is the Intel rep (Ray was covering while John was out.)

I don’t know who else is involved, but John can chime in w/the LF lead name and perhaps other folks.

My two cents.

Jim