Re: nomination committer ci-management

Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)

> In hicn it would be helpful to have a ci-management committer

> to take care of our release management.

In ci-management, Gerrit does not allow an owner of a contribution

to vote +2 on it, even if the owner is a committer.

That means making Mauro a committer will not help Cicn nor Hicn directly,

unless somebody else starts contributing the needed changes.

Overall, ci-management could use more active committers,

I am just making sure the limits of their power are understood.

> https://gerrit.fd.io/r/q/project:ci-management+owner:msardara%2540cisco.com

In other words, that link does not give you

the list of changes that could have gotten merged sooner

if Mauro were a committer.

This [1] link does.

Vratko.

[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/q/project:ci-management+(reviewedby:msardara%2540cisco.com+OR+reviewer:msardara%2540cisco.com)+-owner:msardara%2540cisco.com