Re: UDPI 20.01 Released

Ni, Hongjun

Hi Ed,

We summarized a release report as attached.

So far, there are 17 organizations joined and 20 initial committers.

Below are Release Notes 2001:

  • Flow Classification

     - HW flow offloading leveraging rte_flow on DPDK

     - SW flow classification

     - Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 flows

  • TCP Segment Reassembly

     - TCP connection tracking