Re: UDPI 20.01 Released
We summarized a release report as attached.
So far, there are 17 organizations joined and 20 initial committers.
Below are Release Notes 2001:
- HW flow offloading leveraging rte_flow on DPDK
- SW flow classification
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6 flows
- TCP connection tracking
- TCP segment re-ordering
- TCP segment overlap handling
- Default static Application Database
- Leverage Hyperscan Stream Mode
- Reassembly of TCP segments on the fly
From: tsc@... <tsc@...>
On Behalf Of Edward Warnicke
Excellent! Do you guys have anything about the release you might want to produce a blog about?
On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 8:54 PM Ni, Hongjun <hongjun.ni@...> wrote: