From: tsc@... <tsc@...> On Behalf Of Luca Muscariello
Sent: Friday 28 February 2020 10:12
To: tsc@...
Cc: hicn-dev@...; cicn-dev@...
Subject: Re: [tsc] New committer hicn/cicn projects

Dear TSC members,

I wanted to fix my previous request for Angelo Mantellini to become a committer for hicn AND cicn project.

Since the committers in the hicn projects are also committers in the cicn project (but not viceversa)

I thought it was redundant to ask people to vote twice.

To avoid misunderstanding, I asked people to vote in the cicn list only.

The result of the poll is 100% to accept Angelo as committer in the CICN project.

With the PLT's hat on, I would ask the TSC members to accept

this proposal.

I take the opportunity to ask for an update of the status of Jim Gibson who's not active as committer since

two years in CICN.

Thank you

Best

Luca

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 2:00 PM Luca Muscariello <muscariello@...> wrote:

Dear TSC members,

The team of committers has voted to elevate Angelo Mantellini

to project committers in hicn/cicn projects.

Polls are available here

Angelo has done a lot of work to support hicn portability across

all client OSes such as macOS, Windows 10, iOS, Android, Ubuntu.

He also takes care of all software release and distribution

for all these platforms.

More on Angelo's contributions

Join tsc@lists.fd.io to automatically receive all group messages.