Re: Proposal for pkg-dpdk

Edward Warnicke

Christian,

I have added you to the 'Future Agenda' section for 2016-06-09:

Ed

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 7:52 AM, Christian Ehrhardt <christian.ehrhardt@...> wrote:
Hi TSC,
I think we discussed and clarified all open points in the last update to the wiki.

- mailing list should be projectname[-dev] as usual
- clarify that this is not an alternative stable tree
- clarify that the intention is after maturing packaging to push most upstream to dpdk.org

That said, I would request us to be scheduled on the next TSC's meeting.
Please send me back if and when exactly we are scheduled so I can attend and respond to any immediate questions.

Kind Regards,
Christian Ehrhardt

Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server