From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of ash@...
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2018 9:06 AM
To: Zhou, Danny; tsc@...; nsh_sfc-dev@...
Cc: vpp-dev@...
Subject: Re: [tsc] [nsh_sfc-dev] Stepping down as NSH_SFC PTL

+1

Thanks for all your hard work!

Ash

Ash Young

M: 408-628-7223

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 8:32 PM -0600, "Zhou, Danny" <danny.zhou@...> wrote:

Hi TSC,

I've been taking the NSH_SFC PTL role 1 year ago. It has been a pleasure, but also a burden as there are some personal reasons make me cannot focus on NSH_SFC anymore, so I am stepping down as NSH_SFC PTL with immediate effect. Additionally, I would like to nominate Hongjun Ni, who is the most active NSH_SFC maintainer in 2017, as new NSH_SFC PTL for his excellent contribution as below:

l  Upstreamed 42 patches totally cover Ingress Classifier, SFF, Egress Classifier, NSH-Proxy, NSH-aware NAT, MD-Type2, NSH over Ethernet and NSH TTL.

l  Published four NSH_SFC Releases: 17.01, 17.04, 17.07 and 17.10.

NSH_SFC maintainers,

Pls vote for Hongjun Ni by directly replying this email.

-Danny

Join tsc@lists.fd.io to automatically receive all group messages.