Date

FDIO Maintenance: 2022-12-07 18:00 UTC to 00:00 UTC

  • Jenkins
    • Jenkins sandbox and production
    • OS and security updates
    • Jenkins upgrade
    • Plugin upgrades
  • Gerrit
    • OS and security updates
  •     JIRA
    • OS and security updates
    • JIRA upgrade
    • JIRA migration
  •     Ingress
    • OS and security updates

Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 17:00 UTC. All running jobs will be terminated at 18:00 UTC.

The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
    Gerrit
    JIRA

CANCELLED - FDIO Maintenance: 2022-11-30 16:00 UTC to 01:00 UTC

Vanessa Valderrama

Cancelled due to scheduling conflicts. I will reschedule after the holiday.

To avoid delaying CSIT reports, we are moving this maintenance to Nov 30th

  • Jenkins
    • Jenkins sandbox and production
    • OS and security updates
    • Jenkins upgrade
    • Plugin upgrades
  • Gerrit
    • OS and security updates
  •     JIRA
    • OS and security updates
    • JIRA upgrade
    • JIRA migration
  •     Ingress
    • OS and security updates

Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1500 UTC. All running jobs will be terminated at 16:00 UTC.

The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
    Gerrit
    JIRA

Volunteers to join the FD.io Security Response Team

Dave Wallace

Folks,

The TSC is looking for volunteers from the community to join the Security Response Team [0].

If you have any experience with open source Vulnerability Reporting Processes and would like to help the FD.io community by joining the Security Response Team, then please respond to me directly via email.

Thanks,
-daw-, TSC Chairperson

[0] https://wiki.fd.io/view/Security

Reminder! November D&TF Submissions Deadline is Today!

Kenny Paul

(Bcc’d to LFN TSC lists)

Dear Community Members,

Today is the last day to present your topic proposals for LFN’s D&TF in Seattle,  Nov. 17 & 18!

Please submit your topics HERE

Register HERE if you will be attending both the ONE Summit and the D&TF

Register HERE if you will only be attending the D&TF

Thanks!

-kenny

Kenny Paul, Director, LFN Technical Operations

  Linux Foundation Networking

  kpaul@...,  +1.510.766.5945, US Pacific time zone.

Re: FDIO Maintenance: 2022-11-30 16:00 UTC to 01:00 UTC

Vanessa Valderrama

To avoid delaying CSIT reports, we are moving this maintenance to Nov 30th

  • Jenkins
    • Jenkins sandbox and production
    • OS and security updates
    • Jenkins upgrade
    • Plugin upgrades
  • Gerrit
    • OS and security updates
  •     JIRA
    • OS and security updates
    • JIRA upgrade
    • JIRA migration
  •     Ingress
    • OS and security updates

Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1500 UTC. All running jobs will be terminated at 16:00 UTC.

The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
    Gerrit
    JIRA

FDIO Maintenance: 2022-11-02 16:00 UTC to 01:00 UTC

  • Jenkins
    • Jenkins sandbox and production
    • OS and security updates
    • Jenkins upgrade
    • Plugin upgrades
  • Gerrit
    • OS and security updates
  •     JIRA
    • OS and security updates
    • JIRA upgrade
    • JIRA migration
  •     Ingress
    • OS and security updates

Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1500 UTC. All running jobs will be terminated at 16:00 UTC.

The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
    Gerrit
    JIRA

ONE Summit and Developer & Testing Form

Casey Cain

Hello FD.io Community:

We are just over one month away from our community’s flagship event, ONE Summit North America, which returns in-person November 15-16 in Seattle, WA, USA

The event will be followed by the Fall LF Networking Developer & Testing Forum (November 17-18), a grassroots hands-on technical event organized by the LF Networking projects. Please also be sure to check out other project-based co-located events, including the Nephio Developer Summit and the ONE-SONiC Workshop.

If you have not already, please be sure to register to join us onsite - LF members receive a 20% discount off of registration with discount code ONE22LFNMEM.

And HURRY! The room block is filling up fast, so make your reservation today!

This year’s use-case driven content is strong in both breadth and depth, with 70+ sessions featuring speakers from 50+ organizations, 20+ end users hailing from close to 20 countries. Attendees will have a choose your own adventure experience as they select from a variety of content formats from interactive sessions, panels, in-depth tutorials, to lightning talk sessions with quick glances of future- looking thought processes. Check out the session line-up  and list of preliminary keynote speakers and moderators for more details.

We hope to see you onsite!

Please direct any questions to events@....

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
WeChat: okaru6
WhatsApp: +1.503.779.4519

Input on 2023 TAC Goals

Casey Cain

Hello everyone,

The Technical Advisory Council is seeking input from the LFN Communities regarding what areas they should be focusing on in 2023.
We request that you provide feedback to your project TAC representative no later than October 11th.   If your project representative can not make it to the Oct 12th meeting, please appoint an alternative.

Q:  Who is my TAC representative?
   ONAP: Catherine Lefevre
   ODL: Robert Varga
   FD.io: Dave Wallace
   ODIM: Alexander Vul
   EMCO: Amar Kapdia
   XGVela: Qihui Zhao
   TF: Nick Davey
   L3AF: Santhosh Fernandes
   Anuket: Walter Kozlowski, Gergely Csatari, Lincoln Lavoie, Al Morton

Q:  I don't have an invite to the meeting.  How can I participate?
A:  You can register to attend the TAC bi-weekly meetings here

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect
Linux Foundation
_________________
WeChat: okaru6
WhatsApp: +1.503.779.4519

Vratko to proxy for me in TSC meeting on 22-Sept <eom>

Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)

Re: FDIO Maintenance - 2022-09-14 16:30 UTC

Vanessa Valderrama

Maintenance is complete. Thank you for your patience.

  • Jenkins production and sandbox
    • OS and security updates
    • Jenkins upgrade
    • Plugin upgrades
When:  2022-09-14 16:30 UTC

Why:

Jenkins upgrade due to multiple CVEs

Impact:
The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:
  • Jenkins sandbox and production

FDIO Maintenance - 2022-09-14 16:30 UTC

  • Jenkins production and sandbox
    • OS and security updates
    • Jenkins upgrade
    • Plugin upgrades
When:  2022-09-14 16:30 UTC

Why:

Jenkins upgrade due to multiple CVEs

Impact:
The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:
  • Jenkins sandbox and production

Re: CICN project archiving

Dave Wallace

I have added this to the agenda for the next TSC meeting (Sept 8, 2022).

Thanks,
-daw-

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2022 15:03:22 +0200
From: Luca Muscariello <muscariello@...>
To: cicn-dev@..., tsc@..., Vanessa Valderrama <vvalderrama@...>
CC: hicn-dev@...

Dear Vanessa

We would like to archive the CICN project as the development has moved into hicn.

Thank you in advance
Luca

CICN project archiving

Luca Muscariello

Dear Vanessa

We would like to archive the CICN project as the development has moved into hicn.

Thank you in advance
Luca

Re: Nominating John DiGiglio

Jerome Tollet

Congrats John !

De : tsc@... <tsc@...> de la part de John DiGiglio <john.digiglio@...>
Date : jeudi, 18 août 2022 à 17:42
À : Kinsella, Ray <ray.kinsella@...>, tsc@... <tsc@...>
Objet : Re: [tsc] Nominating John DiGiglio

Thank you for the nomination Ray.

I look forward to contributing as TSC member upon acceptance.

Your contributions and leadership as a TSC member will be missed.

John

As my last action on the FD.io TSC. I'd like to nominate John DiGiglio as a FD.io TSC member.

John is a well-known long term advocate for and contributor to the FD.io Project, and more than deserves the role.

Nominating John DiGiglio

Ray Kinsella

Hi folks,

As my last action on the FD.io TSC. I'd like to nominate John DiGiglio as a FD.io TSC member.

John is a well-known long term advocate for and contributor to the FD.io Project, and more than deserves the role.

Re: Resignation from the FD.io TSC

Dave Wallace

Ray,

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving the FD.io Community.

It has been an honor and a privilege to work with you on FD.io since the beginning chapter of the transition of VPP into the Open Source arena and the building of the FD.io Community.  You have made significant contributions to FD.io across many projects and provided excellent leadership as a TSC member which will be sorely missed.

On behalf of the TSC and the entire FD.io Community, I thank you for all of your hard work, diligence, integrity, collaboration, and sense of humor. All of which makes working with you a pleasure.

I wish you all the best in the next chapter of your career.

Dave Wallace
FD.io TSC Chairperson

On 8/17/22 4:49 AM, Ray Kinsella wrote:

Dave,

With sadness, I formally resign from the FD.io TSC. My last meeting as a FD.io TSC member will be the 18th of August.

FD.io is a truly innovative Open Source project, that I have immensely enjoyed working on over the past 6 years. As TSC members we have worked through many conferences, mini-summits, webinars, code contributions, white papers, licensing issues, outages, with the very occasional storm in a teacup, and have I enjoyed every moment.

The collaborations in the community are awesome, and its contributors are always welcoming and innovative. I wish it every continued success into the future. Go n-eirí an bóthar libh, may the road rise to meet you.

In future, my friend and colleague John DiGiglio will cover the FD.io TSC meeting for Intel Corporation.

[...]

Vratko to proxy for me in TSC meeting on 18-Aug.

Maciek Konstantynowicz (mkonstan)

I will be away on vacation. Thank you. -Maciek

1 - 20 of 1727