From: Florin Coras (fcoras) <fcoras@...>
Sent: Wednesday 11 December 2019 17:29
To: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>; Kinsella, Ray <ray.kinsella@...>
Cc: Yu, Ping <ping.yu@...>; tsc@...; Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>; li-jian@...; Zhang, Yuwei1 <yuwei1.zhang@...>; Ni, Hongjun <hongjun.ni@...>; Stephen Belair (sbelair) <sbelair@...>; DiGiglio, John <john.digiglio@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project Proposal for VSAP

Hi Ed,

It seems the email was stuck in the moderation queue since 11/27/19

Florin

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 9:26 AM
To: Ray Kinsella <ray.kinsella@...>
Cc: "Yu, Ping" <ping.yu@...>, "tsc@..." <tsc@...>, "Ed Warnicke (eaw)" <eaw@...>, "Florin Coras (fcoras)" <fcoras@...>, "li-jian@..." <li-jian@...>, "Zhang, Yuwei1" <yuwei1.zhang@...>, "Ni, Hongjun" <hongjun.ni@...>, "Stephen Belair (sbelair)" <sbelair@...>, "DiGiglio, John" <john.digiglio@...>

It appears the formal notification of proposal is Dec 10 here:

Was there an earlier notification of proposal?

If so, two weeks would be: Dec 24... so likely first TSC meeting after that would be Jan 2 or 9.

Did I miss an earlier email of proposal notification to the tsc list for VSAP?

Ed

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 1:11 AM Ray Kinsella <ray.kinsella@...> wrote:

Hi Ed,

Can we put this project proposal review the agenda this week.

Has been two weeks since the notification?