From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Sent: Tuesday 31 August 2021 20:16
To: tsc@...; Dave Wallace (dwallace) <dwallace@...>; Kinsella, Ray <ray.kinsella@...>
Subject: Dave Wallace is my proxy to FD.io TSC this Thursday

Dave Wallace has graciously agreed to be my proxy for the FD.io TSC this Thursday.

Ray, would you be willing to chair?

Ed

Re: FD.io Maintenance: 2021-08-31 15:00 UTC to 1900 UTC

Anil Belur

Resending again, the TSC list bounced back.

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 8:19 PM Anil Belur <abelur@...> wrote:
Hello FD.io team:

The maintenance window is now complete and FD.io Jenkins job queue is unleashed.
Jenkins and Ingress is successfully migrated to v3 flavor/instances and moved to yul1.
Nexus migration had to be rebuilt for the new v3 instance in yul1.

Regards,
Anil Belur