Date

FD.io - OpenStack Cloud Issue

Vanessa Valderrama

We are currently experiencing issues spinning up OpenStack executors due to an outage with our provider. This issue is impacting all projects. Our provider is treating this as a high priority.

REMINDER: Webinar: Orange Deploys ONAP in Production, Wed, 8 AM PT

Brandon Wick

LFN Community:

This is a reminder that we have a webinar with Orange coming up this week on Wednesday, November 10th, at 8:00 AM Pacific. Register for the event today to learn about how they deployed ONAP into production and get your questions answered. The recording and slide deck will be sent to all registrants post-event.

LFN Webinar: Orange Deploys ONAP in Production
Realizing a long-pursued goal of using the Open Networking Automation Platform (ONAP), Orange has deployed and trialed an automation framework powered by ONAP. The current use case, in production in Orange Egypt, includes automating network services, network connectivity and resource management inside IP/MPLS, and configuration changes such as provisioning virtual private networks. Through this initiative, Orange has demonstrated that ONAP has reached the maturity and modularity for network operators to take combinations of ONAP projects and components from proof of concept to production. Join this webinar with Olivier Augizeau from Orange and Mohamed Hasan and team from Orange Egypt to learn about the challenges, benefits, and tips for deploying ONAP in production networks.

Register Here

And don't miss the other LFN webinars with end users this month!

November Webinars:

Nov 10, 2021 | Orange Deploys ONAP in Production | Olivier Augizeau, Orange; Mohamed Aly, Orange Egypt | Learn More & Register

Nov 16, 2021 | Deutsche Telekom Deploys ONAP in O-RAN TOWN | Marc Fiedler, Sebastian Zechlin, and Andreas Geissler, Deutsche Telekom | Learn More & Register

Nov 30, 2021 | Intelligent Networking and the Thoth Project – Where do we go from here? | Beth Cohen, Verizon; Lei Huang, China Mobile; Sridhar K N Rao; Spirent; Yuhan Zhang, China Mobile | Learn More & Register

Please review updated TSC fd.io page

Ole Troan

Please take a look at:
https://github.com/FDio/site/pull/111
https://deploy-preview-111--fdio.netlify.app/getinvolved/tsc/

Still missing bio's and pictures for:
Damjan, Neale, Matt and Maciek.

Best regards,
Ole

Re: Dave Wallace to be my proxy at FD.io TSC Meeting

Ray Kinsella

I also remember suggesting getting rid of timezones and the entire world aligning on GMT. 😊

If we aligned on 15:00 hours UTC? Perhaps we can vote on it next week.

From: tsc@... <tsc@...> on behalf of Edward Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 10:12
To: tsc@... <tsc@...>

Congratulations to Neale Ranns and Matt Smith on their election to the FD.io TSC as committer at large members!