Date

Re: FDIO Maintenance: 2022-03-29 16:00 UTC to 20:00 UTC

Vanessa Valderrama

Maintenance reminder

LF will be performing standard system maintenance on 2022-03-29

What:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
        OS and security updates
        Jenkins upgrade
        JDK upgrade
        Plugin upgrades

    Gerrit
        OS and security updates
        Gerrit upgrade
        JDK upgrade

    Nexus
        OS and security updates
        Nexus upgrade

    JIRA
        OS and security updates
        JIRA upgrade

    Ingress
        OS and security updates

Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1500 UTC. All running jobs will be terminated at 16:00 UTC.

The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
    Gerrit
    Nexus
    JIRA

SAVE THE DATE: Open Networking & Edge Summit (Nov 15-16)

Brandon Wick

LF Networking Communities:

We're excited to confirm that the Open Networking & Edge Summit will be held November 15-16 at the Sheraton Grand Hyatt in Seattle, WA USA. We're excited to be seeing many of you in person at last! The event will be followed by a two-day LFN Developer & Testing Forum (Nov 17-18) in the same venue. We'll be sharing more information as it becomes available, but in the meantime: SAVE THE DATE!

Reminder: If you haven't already, please register for the spring event -- the Open Networking & Edge Executive Forum (April 12-14). It's being hosted virtually across time zones and if free to attend.

Please send any questions you may have to events@...

Thanks!

Re: TSC Meeting -> Daylight Savings Time in US

Dave Wallace

Thanks Kenny!
-daw-

On 3/16/22 4:31 PM, kpaul@... wrote:

I’ve now got a direct conflict with another standing weekly that is anchored to UTC rather than a region. I’ll work with staff to figure coverage since I can’t get out of the other one.

:-{

Thanks!
-kenny