Date

FDIO Maintenance: 2022-03-29 16:00 UTC to 20:00 UTC

Vanessa Valderrama

LF will be performing standard system maintenance on 2022-03-29

What:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
        OS and security updates
        Jenkins upgrade
        JDK upgrade
        Plugin upgrades

    Gerrit
        OS and security updates
        Gerrit upgrade
        JDK upgrade

    Nexus
        OS and security updates
        Nexus upgrade

    JIRA
        OS and security updates
        JIRA upgrade

    Ingress
        OS and security updates

Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1500 UTC. All running jobs will be terminated at 16:00 UTC.

The following services will be unavailable during the maintenance window:

    Jenkins sandbox and production
    Gerrit
    Nexus
    JIRA

REMINDER TO REGISTER: Open Networking & Edge Executive Forum (April 12-14)

Brandon Wick

LF Networking Communities:

The Open Networking & Edge Executive Forum (April 12-14) is the industry’s premier open networking and edge computing event focused on end to end solutions powered by open source. Building on the successful inaugural event last spring, we’re excited to present this Executive Forum where leading industry executives will share their visions from the Telco, Cloud, and Enterprise verticals. Attendees will learn how to leverage open source ecosystems and gain new insights for digital transformation.

Presented in a virtual format across three days, this is a one track event starting in a different time zone each day to better reach our global audience. There is no cost to attend and we encourage you to register today! Stay tuned for the speakers and schedule announcements.

Re: Updates to FD.io TSC Wiki pages

Joel Halpern

Thank you very much for reorganizing the minutes page and bringing it up to date.  Looks very good.