Date

Sweetcomb Report out to TSC

Ni, Hongjun

Hi TSC members,

Thank you all for joining Sweetcomb Report and providing helpful comments and feedback to Sweetcomb project.

Please see attached slides. If you have more comments, please let us know.  Thank you!

Thanks,

Hongjun

TSC: Arm Ecosystem Status

Sirshak Das <sirshak.das@...>

Hi Ed,

I have an internal meeting at the time of TSC call so wont be able to
attend.

On the Arm Ecosystem side:

- As per status from Mohammed (Vexxhost) we have the machines connected
to mgmt network via QSFP+ switch rented from Vexxhost just today.
- I am expecting Juraj (CSIT dev) to get started with VPP device for
Arm/AArch64 soon.

Thank you
Sirshak Das

Committer Nomination for ci-management: Vratko Polak

Vanessa Valderrama

Can we add an agenda item for the TSC tomorrow to vote on Vratko Polak
becoming a committer for the ci-management project?

I have discussed this with Vratko Polak and he is interested in becoming
a committer. The ci-management committers have voted and approved him
becoming a committer as well.

Gerrit commits -
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/q/owner:%22Vratko+Polak+%253Cvrpolak%2540cisco.com%253E%22+project:ci-management

Committer votes: https://lists.fd.io/g/ci-management-dev/topic/29918440#148

REMINDER: Register for ONS by March 17 to Save $600

Brandon Wick <bwick@...>

LFN Project Communities:

Standard pricing expires on March 17! Register now to save $600.

ONS North America, to be held April 3-5 in San Jose, CA, brings together enterprises, telecom companies, and cloud providers to advance collaboration and innovation across the entire open source networking ecosystem. ONS 2019 tracks include: Carrier and Cloud DevOps, Cloud Native Networking, Enterprise IT & Operations, The New Edge, and World of Open Innovation and Impact to Networking.

The full lineup of sessions can be viewed here, and features speakers from AT&T, China Mobile, Ericsson, Google, Huawei, Intel, KPMG, Nokia, Red Hat, Target, and more.

In addition to the program, LF Networking will have a strong presence at the event with an 10 community-driven demos in the LFN Booth, and an LFN Unconference Track each day in room LL21A & LL21B for project meetings, impromptu meetups, and hacking.

LF Member companies can register with a discount of 20% using this code: LFMEM20. What's more, Day Passes are available for $675 and Hall Passes for $275. Note: The Hall Pass includes access to Keynote Sessions, Sponsor Showcase, Unconference Track, Attendee Onsite Reception, Wednesday Morning Tutorials, and daily conference breakfast/breaks. It does not include access to any ONS conference sessions or offsite evening events. Get materials to help make the case for your attendance here

We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to engage with the LFN community at our flagship event in North America. We encourage you to register early and book your travel and accommodations. Please direct any questions you may have to events@.... Thank you!

Get started with your registration here

Re: [csit-dev] FD.io - Gerrit Authentication Errors

Pei, Yulong <yulong.pei@...>

Hi Vanessa,

I also have the issue, could you help me out ?

# ssh -p 29418 yulongpei@... -v

OpenSSH_7.2p2 Ubuntu-4ubuntu2.1, OpenSSL 1.0.2g  1 Mar 2016

debug1: Reading configuration data /root/.ssh/config

debug1: /root/.ssh/config line 1: Applying options for gerrit.fd.io

debug1: /etc/ssh/ssh_config line 19: Applying options for *

debug1: Executing proxy command: exec socat - socks4a:child-prc.intel.com:gerrit.fd.io:29418

debug1: permanently_set_uid: 0/0

debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa type 1

debug1: key_load_public: No such file or directory

debug1: identity file /root/.ssh/id_rsa-cert type -1

debug1: permanently_drop_suid: 0

debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.2p2 Ubuntu-4ubuntu2.1

2019/03/12 22:14:52 socat[38210] E connect(5, AF=2 10.239.4.101:1080, 16): Connection timed out

Best Regards

Yulong Pei

From: <tsc@...> on behalf of Edward Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Thursday 21 February 2019 at 21:15
To: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>, vpp-dev <vpp-dev@...>, "csit-dev@..." <csit-dev@...>, "dmm-dev@..." <dmm-dev@...>, honeycomb-dev <honeycomb-dev@...>, "sweetcomb-dev@..." <sweetcomb-dev@...>, "hicn-dev@..." <hicn-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] FD.io minisummit at Kubecon EU (May 21-23, Barcelona)

+ hicn and sweetcomb, who's lists were misconfigured the first time I sent it :)

Ed

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 1:04 PM Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...> wrote:

Traditionally in the past FD.io has held collocated minisummits at Kubecon (NA and EU).

We are fortunate to have budget to do Kubecon EU, Kubecon NA, and one other collocated event (probably best to be held in Asia and possibly at an embedded event).

In the course of discussing this, the FD.io Marketing group felt that doing a separate FD.io booth at Kubecon EU was a clear win, but raised the question:

- Is there a better choice for an EU event to collocate with for the FD.io minisummit?

This is a good question, and so wanted to open the discussion to the broader community, as it differs from what had previously been discussed in the community and decided on.

So, thoughts?  Opinions?  Ideas?

Ed

Re: FD.io outage

Vanessa Valderrama

Please follow https://status.linuxfoundation.org/ for updates on the
ongoing issues with Jenkins and Nexus.

Multiple LF projects are experiencing issues reaching Jenkins and Nexus,
. We are aware of the issue and are in contact with our vendor who is
working on the issue. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

FD.io outage

Vanessa Valderrama

Multiple LF projects are experiencing issues reaching Jenkins and Nexus,
. We are aware of the issue and are in contact with our vendor who is
working on the issue. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Re: FD.io minisummit at Kubecon EU (May 21-23, Barcelona)

Edward Warnicke

[...]

Re: FD.io - Gerrit Authentication Errors

Vanessa Valderrama

Maintenance has been rescheduled for 2019-02-26 @ 2000 UTC (12:00pm PST) - 0000 UTC (4:00pm PST)

2019-02-19 @ 2000 UTC (12:00pm PST) - 0000 UTC (4:00pm PST)

Impact:

The maintenance will require a reboot of each FD.io system.  The following systems will be impacted:

  • Jenkins production
  • Jenkins sandbox
  • Nexus
  • Gerrit
  • JIRA
  • Sonar
  • OpenGrok

Why:

The Jenkins resizing is to resolve gateway timeout errors causing build failures. The rest of the system maintenance is standard LF maintenance

741 - 760 of 1727