Date   

Re: New Sweetcomb project committer nomination: Andrej Kozemcak

Edward Warnicke
 

Congratulations to Andrej Kozemcak on being approved by the FD.io TSC today as a Sweetcomb committer!

Ed

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 7:59 AM Edward Warnicke via Lists.Fd.Io <hagbard=gmail.com@...> wrote:
Added :)  It would be nice (though not required) if someone could come to the TSC meeting to sing his praises :)

Ed

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 6:10 AM Ni, Hongjun <hongjun.ni@...> wrote:

Hi TSC members,

 

Could you help to add an agenda on next TSC meeting for New Sweetcomb project committer nomination: Andrej Kozemcak.

 

Please see attached email for the voting result from Sweetcomb committers.

 

Thanks,

Hongjun

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1023): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1023
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/32014582/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1025): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1025
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/32014582/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Re: New Sweetcomb project committer nomination: Andrej Kozemcak

Edward Warnicke
 

Added :)  It would be nice (though not required) if someone could come to the TSC meeting to sing his praises :)

Ed

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 6:10 AM Ni, Hongjun <hongjun.ni@...> wrote:

Hi TSC members,

 

Could you help to add an agenda on next TSC meeting for New Sweetcomb project committer nomination: Andrej Kozemcak.

 

Please see attached email for the voting result from Sweetcomb committers.

 

Thanks,

Hongjun

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1023): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1023
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/32014582/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


REMINDER: ONS Europe CFP Closes In One Week

Brandon Wick <bwick@...>
 

LFN Community, 

Open Networking Summit is the industry’s premier open networking event, enabling collaborative development and innovation across enterprises, service providers and cloud providers and discussing the future of Open Source Networking, including SDN, NFV, VNF, CNF/Cloud Native Networking, Orchestration, Automation of Cloud, Core Network, Edge, Access & IoT services.

This year, ONS Europe is being held in Antwerp, Belgium, September 23 - 25th. Proposals to speak are now being accepted in the following tracks:
  • Track 1: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
  • Track 2: IoT & Edge
  • Track 3: Cloud Native Networking 
  • Track 4: 5G, Network Automation & DevOps
  • Track 5: Enterprise IT 
The CFP closes June 16th, 11:59 PM PT, so we encourage interested speakers to start pulling together submissions now. Learn more and submit here.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best, 

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960



New Sweetcomb project committer nomination: Andrej Kozemcak

Ni, Hongjun
 

Hi TSC members,

 

Could you help to add an agenda on next TSC meeting for New Sweetcomb project committer nomination: Andrej Kozemcak.

 

Please see attached email for the voting result from Sweetcomb committers.

 

Thanks,

Hongjun

 


Re: Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...>
 

Thanks Ed. Yes I can present on Jun 13th 8 AM PST(UTC -8). I will add slides to the project proposal before the meeting.

-Kiran

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 11:38 AM
To: "Kiran Shastri (kishastr)" <kishastr@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Kishtar,

 

Would you like to present this to the TSC on Thu Jun 13th at 8am PT?

 

Ed

 

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:52 PM via Lists.Fd.Io <kishastr=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1017): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1017
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/31872067/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Re: Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

Edward Warnicke
 

Kishtar,

Would you like to present this to the TSC on Thu Jun 13th at 8am PT?

Ed

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:52 PM via Lists.Fd.Io <kishastr=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1017): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1017
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/31872067/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


REMINDER: ONS Europe CFP Closes In Two Weeks

Brandon Wick <bwick@...>
 

LFN Community, 

Open Networking Summit is the industry’s premier open networking event, enabling collaborative development and innovation across enterprises, service providers and cloud providers and discussing the future of Open Source Networking, including SDN, NFV, VNF, CNF/Cloud Native Networking, Orchestration, Automation of Cloud, Core Network, Edge, Access & IoT services.

This year, ONS Europe is being held in Antwerp, Belgium, September 23 - 25th. Proposals to speak are now being accepted in the following tracks:
  • Track 1: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
  • Track 2: IoT & Edge
  • Track 3: Cloud Native Networking 
  • Track 4: 5G, Network Automation & DevOps
  • Track 5: Enterprise IT 
The CFP closes June 16th, 11:59 PM PT, so we encourage interested speakers to start pulling together submissions now. Learn more and submit here.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best, 

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960



Statistics on GitHub for home-brew binaries

Luca Muscariello
 

Hi everyone,

 

FD.io is not directly using GitHub but there are projects such as home-brew

for macOS which grant binary distribution to a software project based on GitHub statistics.

 

In our project we support macOS among many other platforms and we’d love to give

our user base the possibility to fetch binaries using brew.

 

Fortunately, fd.io is mirroring project repos on GitHub and we’d like to ask everyone’s help

to get stars and forks on GitHub.

 

The two fd.io projects we’d need help for are mirrored at the following two links.

 

 

https://github.com/FDio/cicn/

 

https://github.com/FDio/hicn

 

Thanks in advance for your help on behalf of the hicn and cicn projects.

Best

Luca

 


Re: Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

Ray Kinsella
 

Looking forward to discussing it.

 

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of via Lists.Fd.Io
Sent: Thursday 30 May 2019 19:25
To: tsc@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran


Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...>
 

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran


Re: FD.io Maintenance: 2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Vanessa Valderrama
 

The issues with the NSH_SFC and CICN jobs is resolved. These issues were not due to the upgrade, they just happened to be discovered during testing.

The jobs that weren't being configured properly in Jenkins were jobs that use {stream} and not {os} but were using the os-parameter to set the node type. These jobs have to have the node type hard coded.

https://gerrit.fd.io/r/19886
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/19887

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,
Vanessa



On 05/28/2019 06:31 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Jenkins testing is complete. We are seeing an issue with the correct node types being spun up for two CICN jobs and one NSH_SFC jobs.

Jenkins configuration and JJB configs look correct. All other CICN and NSH_SFC jobs tested passed.

We'll continue debugging these jobs tomorrow.

CICN:
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/cicn/job/cicn-libparc-docs-verify-master/
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/cicn/job/cicn-longbow-docs-verify-master/

NSH_SFC:
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/nsh_sfc/job/nsh_sfc-verify-docs-1807/

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/28/2019 05:10 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

I'm still testing jobs in Jenkins but maintenance is complete and all systems are back up. If you experience any issues please open an RT ticket. Thank you for your patience.

Anton & Vanessa


On 05/28/2019 03:48 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Due to the amount of Jenkins data, we need to extend our maintenance window. We hope to have maintenance complete by 2200 UTC. We apologize for the inconvenience.


On 05/28/2019 12:00 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Maintenance is starting now.


On 05/28/2019 09:20 AM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Reminder of maintenance today.

We will not be upgrading Gerrit due to some known issues with 2.16.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/16/2019 02:58 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

What:

FD.io system maintenance

  • OpenGrok OS updates

When:

2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Impact:

The maintenance will require a reboot of each FD.io system.  Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1700 UTC.  Please let us know if there are any jobs that cannot be aborted.  The following systems will be impacted:

  • Jenkins production
  • Nexus
  • Gerrit
  • JIRA
  • Sonar
  • OpenGrok
Note:

Jenkins sandbox will be upgraded Monday to allow time for testing prior to upgrading production








Re: FD.io Maintenance: 2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Vanessa Valderrama
 

Jenkins testing is complete. We are seeing an issue with the correct node types being spun up for two CICN jobs and one NSH_SFC jobs.

Jenkins configuration and JJB configs look correct. All other CICN and NSH_SFC jobs tested passed.

We'll continue debugging these jobs tomorrow.

CICN:
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/cicn/job/cicn-libparc-docs-verify-master/
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/cicn/job/cicn-longbow-docs-verify-master/

NSH_SFC:
https://jenkins.fd.io/view/nsh_sfc/job/nsh_sfc-verify-docs-1807/

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/28/2019 05:10 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

I'm still testing jobs in Jenkins but maintenance is complete and all systems are back up. If you experience any issues please open an RT ticket. Thank you for your patience.

Anton & Vanessa


On 05/28/2019 03:48 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Due to the amount of Jenkins data, we need to extend our maintenance window. We hope to have maintenance complete by 2200 UTC. We apologize for the inconvenience.


On 05/28/2019 12:00 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Maintenance is starting now.


On 05/28/2019 09:20 AM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Reminder of maintenance today.

We will not be upgrading Gerrit due to some known issues with 2.16.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/16/2019 02:58 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

What:

FD.io system maintenance

  • OpenGrok OS updates

When:

2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Impact:

The maintenance will require a reboot of each FD.io system.  Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1700 UTC.  Please let us know if there are any jobs that cannot be aborted.  The following systems will be impacted:

  • Jenkins production
  • Nexus
  • Gerrit
  • JIRA
  • Sonar
  • OpenGrok
Note:

Jenkins sandbox will be upgraded Monday to allow time for testing prior to upgrading production







Re: FD.io Maintenance: 2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Vanessa Valderrama
 

I'm still testing jobs in Jenkins but maintenance is complete and all systems are back up. If you experience any issues please open an RT ticket. Thank you for your patience.

Anton & Vanessa


On 05/28/2019 03:48 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Due to the amount of Jenkins data, we need to extend our maintenance window. We hope to have maintenance complete by 2200 UTC. We apologize for the inconvenience.


On 05/28/2019 12:00 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Maintenance is starting now.


On 05/28/2019 09:20 AM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Reminder of maintenance today.

We will not be upgrading Gerrit due to some known issues with 2.16.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/16/2019 02:58 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

What:

FD.io system maintenance

  • OpenGrok OS updates

When:

2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Impact:

The maintenance will require a reboot of each FD.io system.  Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1700 UTC.  Please let us know if there are any jobs that cannot be aborted.  The following systems will be impacted:

  • Jenkins production
  • Nexus
  • Gerrit
  • JIRA
  • Sonar
  • OpenGrok
Note:

Jenkins sandbox will be upgraded Monday to allow time for testing prior to upgrading production






Re: FD.io Maintenance: 2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Vanessa Valderrama
 

Due to the amount of Jenkins data, we need to extend our maintenance window. We hope to have maintenance complete by 2200 UTC. We apologize for the inconvenience.


On 05/28/2019 12:00 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Maintenance is starting now.


On 05/28/2019 09:20 AM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Reminder of maintenance today.

We will not be upgrading Gerrit due to some known issues with 2.16.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/16/2019 02:58 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

What:

FD.io system maintenance

  • OpenGrok OS updates

When:

2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Impact:

The maintenance will require a reboot of each FD.io system.  Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1700 UTC.  Please let us know if there are any jobs that cannot be aborted.  The following systems will be impacted:

  • Jenkins production
  • Nexus
  • Gerrit
  • JIRA
  • Sonar
  • OpenGrok
Note:

Jenkins sandbox will be upgraded Monday to allow time for testing prior to upgrading production





Re: FD.io Maintenance: 2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Vanessa Valderrama
 

Maintenance is starting now.


On 05/28/2019 09:20 AM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

Reminder of maintenance today.

We will not be upgrading Gerrit due to some known issues with 2.16.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/16/2019 02:58 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

What:

FD.io system maintenance

  • OpenGrok OS updates

When:

2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Impact:

The maintenance will require a reboot of each FD.io system.  Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1700 UTC.  Please let us know if there are any jobs that cannot be aborted.  The following systems will be impacted:

  • Jenkins production
  • Nexus
  • Gerrit
  • JIRA
  • Sonar
  • OpenGrok
Note:

Jenkins sandbox will be upgraded Monday to allow time for testing prior to upgrading production




Re: FD.io Maintenance: 2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Vanessa Valderrama
 

Reminder of maintenance today.

We will not be upgrading Gerrit due to some known issues with 2.16.

Thank you,
Vanessa

On 05/16/2019 02:58 PM, Vanessa Valderrama wrote:

What:

FD.io system maintenance

  • OpenGrok OS updates

When:

2019-05-28 @ 1700 UTC (10:00am PDT) - 2100 UTC (2:00pm PDT)

Impact:

The maintenance will require a reboot of each FD.io system.  Jenkins will be placed in shutdown mode at 1700 UTC.  Please let us know if there are any jobs that cannot be aborted.  The following systems will be impacted:

  • Jenkins production
  • Nexus
  • Gerrit
  • JIRA
  • Sonar
  • OpenGrok
Note:

Jenkins sandbox will be upgraded Monday to allow time for testing prior to upgrading production



REMINDER: ONS Europe CFP Closes June 16th

Brandon Wick <bwick@...>
 

LFN Community, 

Open Networking Summit is the industry’s premier open networking event, enabling collaborative development and innovation across enterprises, service providers and cloud providers and discussing the future of Open Source Networking, including SDN, NFV, VNF, CNF/Cloud Native Networking, Orchestration, Automation of Cloud, Core Network, Edge, Access & IoT services.

This year, ONS Europe is being held in Antwerp, Belgium, September 23 - 25th. Proposals to speak are now being accepted in the following tracks:
  • Track 1: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Machine Learning (ML)
  • Track 2: IoT & Edge
  • Track 3: Cloud Native Networking 
  • Track 4: 5G, Network Automation & DevOps
  • Track 5: Enterprise IT 
The CFP closes June 16th, 11:59 PM PT, so we encourage interested speakers to start pulling together submissions now. Learn more and submit here.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Best, 

Brandon Wick
Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
The Linux Foundation
+1.917.282.0960



Re: Request Representative from FD.io to serve on LFN Strategic Planning Committee

Ray Kinsella
 

Pushed to next week, when Ed returns from Kubecon.

 

Ray K

 

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of Ray Kinsella
Sent: Thursday 23 May 2019 13:53
To: Phil Robb <probb@...>; tsc@...
Subject: Re: [tsc] Request Representative from FD.io to serve on LFN Strategic Planning Committee

 

We should discuss this at today’s TSC meeting.

 

Ray K

 

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of Phil Robb
Sent: Friday 17 May 2019 20:28
To: tsc@...
Subject: [tsc] Request Representative from FD.io to serve on LFN Strategic Planning Committee

 

Hello FD.io TSC:

 

This past Wednesday, the LFN Governing Board (GB) approved the creation of the Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) as described in Exhibit C (attached) with the additional amendment that the MAC Chair also be invited to participate in the committee.  In the SPC slide deck, it states that "the TAC Representative of each TAC project will be a member of the SPC".  That is not quite correct.  The workgroup that built the SPC proposal wanted to allow the TSC of each TAC project to choose their SPC representative however they wanted.  You can choose your TAC representative to also serve on the SPC but you do not have to.  It  can be two different people.  The SPC workload will be larger than that of the TAC rep.  In particular, the SPC representative should expect the following.

 

There is much work to do between now and the budget planning needed for 2020, and as such, additional meetings will be likely.  I suggest whomever participates in the SPC should plan on spending a minimum of 2 hours per week on SPC meetings and activities between now and the face to face GB meeting on September 26th.  The workload should go down a bit after this initial spin-up phase.

 

Please provide your SPC representative by June 3rd.  All participants should plan on the first meeting of the SPC to occur some time the week of June 17th.  The specific date/time will be selected through a doodle poll of the participants.

 

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

 

Best,

 

Phi

--

Phil Robb

VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation

(O) 970-229-5949

(M) 970-420-4292

Skype: Phil.Robb


Re: Request Representative from FD.io to serve on LFN Strategic Planning Committee

Ray Kinsella
 

We should discuss this at today’s TSC meeting.

 

Ray K

 

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of Phil Robb
Sent: Friday 17 May 2019 20:28
To: tsc@...
Subject: [tsc] Request Representative from FD.io to serve on LFN Strategic Planning Committee

 

Hello FD.io TSC:

 

This past Wednesday, the LFN Governing Board (GB) approved the creation of the Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) as described in Exhibit C (attached) with the additional amendment that the MAC Chair also be invited to participate in the committee.  In the SPC slide deck, it states that "the TAC Representative of each TAC project will be a member of the SPC".  That is not quite correct.  The workgroup that built the SPC proposal wanted to allow the TSC of each TAC project to choose their SPC representative however they wanted.  You can choose your TAC representative to also serve on the SPC but you do not have to.  It  can be two different people.  The SPC workload will be larger than that of the TAC rep.  In particular, the SPC representative should expect the following.

 

There is much work to do between now and the budget planning needed for 2020, and as such, additional meetings will be likely.  I suggest whomever participates in the SPC should plan on spending a minimum of 2 hours per week on SPC meetings and activities between now and the face to face GB meeting on September 26th.  The workload should go down a bit after this initial spin-up phase.

 

Please provide your SPC representative by June 3rd.  All participants should plan on the first meeting of the SPC to occur some time the week of June 17th.  The specific date/time will be selected through a doodle poll of the participants.

 

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

 

Best,

 

Phi

--

Phil Robb

VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation

(O) 970-229-5949

(M) 970-420-4292

Skype: Phil.Robb


Request Representative from FD.io to serve on LFN Strategic Planning Committee

Phil Robb <probb@...>
 

Hello FD.io TSC:

This past Wednesday, the LFN Governing Board (GB) approved the creation of the Strategic Planning Committee (SPC) as described in Exhibit C (attached) with the additional amendment that the MAC Chair also be invited to participate in the committee.  In the SPC slide deck, it states that "the TAC Representative of each TAC project will be a member of the SPC".  That is not quite correct.  The workgroup that built the SPC proposal wanted to allow the TSC of each TAC project to choose their SPC representative however they wanted.  You can choose your TAC representative to also serve on the SPC but you do not have to.  It  can be two different people.  The SPC workload will be larger than that of the TAC rep.  In particular, the SPC representative should expect the following.

There is much work to do between now and the budget planning needed for 2020, and as such, additional meetings will be likely.  I suggest whomever participates in the SPC should plan on spending a minimum of 2 hours per week on SPC meetings and activities between now and the face to face GB meeting on September 26th.  The workload should go down a bit after this initial spin-up phase.

Please provide your SPC representative by June 3rd.  All participants should plan on the first meeting of the SPC to occur some time the week of June 17th.  The specific date/time will be selected through a doodle poll of the participants.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Phi
--
Phil Robb
VP Operations - Networking & Orchestration, The Linux Foundation
(O) 970-229-5949
(M) 970-420-4292
Skype: Phil.Robb

701 - 720 of 1726