Date

Introducing David Jorm, security response process expert

Edward Warnicke

In keeping with my action item from the last TSC meeting, please meet David Jorm,
the security response process expert who helped OpenDaylight in formulating their
process.  He will be joining us at our next TSC meeting to assist us in formulating the
fd.io Security Response Process.

Many thanks to David, for stepping up again to help :)

Ed

Re: [one-dev] ONE PTL call for nomination

Alberto Rodriguez-Natal <rodrigueznatal@...>

Sorry for missing the voting window, you'd have had my +1 :)

Congrats Florin! Well deserved

Alberto

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Florin Coras <fcoras.lists@...> wrote:
Hello ONE committers, TSC members,

The nominations and election for ONE - PTL have ended and here are the results:

Nominees:
-        Florin Coras, fcoras@.... Election results: +2 (2 out of 3 committers voted)

Thereby, I’ll be the PTL for the ONE project. Looking forward to working with all of you!

The nominations and the election can be found here [1] and respectively here [2].

Regards,
Florin

On Apr 14, 2016, at 3:06 AM, Florin Coras <fcoras.lists@...> wrote:

ONE committers,

Since ONE is now officially an fd.io project, we need to elect a Project Technical Lead (PTL). Candidates must be committers and must self nominate.

So, if you would like to stand as a candidate for ONE PTL and you are a ONE committer, please self nominate.

Nominations are open until April 17th 1:00 AM PST. After that, election will be held ending on April 21st 1:00 AM PST.

Thanks,
Florin

Re: ONE PTL call for nomination

Florin Coras

[...]

Intel rep for 4/21 call

Venkatesan, Venky

Tim O’Driscoll (cc’d) will be Intel’s representative on today’s (4/21) Technical Steering Committee call.

Regards,

-Venky

Venky Venkatesan

Intel Corp.

Hillsboro, OR

VPP Sandbox: New project proposal

Pierre Pfister (ppfister)

Hello TSC,

I would like to propose a new fd.io project: VPP Sandbox
This project would focus on VPP extensions and help newcomers to get their projects known and code reviewed by VPP contributors.

More info can be found on the wiki page:
https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/VPPSandbox

Thanks,

- Pierre

Proxy for April 21 TSC meeting

Joel Halpern

As I will be in transit, Markus has my proxy for this meeting.

Re: [discuss] Proposed Technical Work Stream meeting for fd.io

Florin Coras

Hi Keith,

Thanks a lot for handling this! Everything is fine with me, save for a small nit concerning the hour. As it stands, it has the potential to overlap two “standard, top-of-the-hour” meetings. Could we move it to 9:00 PST?

Thanks,
Florin

On Apr 19, 2016, at 5:08 PM, Keith Burns <alagalah@...> wrote:

Folks,

As mentioned a few times, we thought it desirable to have a general forum for sharing ideas, concerns etc beyond individual project meetings and the TSC call.

The TWS is scoped at the fd.io level (i.e. multi-subproject).

Generally anyone can propose an agenda, and in OpenDaylight this is managed via a wiki page where folks can edit the agenda section ala:

We can modulate as per our community’s needs.

How does Tuesday 09:30 PST/16:30 UTC (Duration: 60min) grab folks?

TSC, would you mind squeezing this onto the TSC agenda for this Thu ?

Proposed Technical Work Stream meeting for fd.io

Keith Burns <alagalah@...>

Folks,

As mentioned a few times, we thought it desirable to have a general forum for sharing ideas, concerns etc beyond individual project meetings and the TSC call.

The TWS is scoped at the fd.io level (i.e. multi-subproject).

Generally anyone can propose an agenda, and in OpenDaylight this is managed via a wiki page where folks can edit the agenda section ala:

We can modulate as per our community’s needs.

How does Tuesday 09:30 PST/16:30 UTC (Duration: 60min) grab folks?

TSC, would you mind squeezing this onto the TSC agenda for this Thu ?

Re: [vpp-dev] [honeycomb-dev] fd.io Honeycomb - PTL Call For Nominations

Keith Burns <alagalah@...>

Congrats dude!

Looking forward to working with you

From: <vpp-dev-bounces@...> on behalf of Mathieu Lemay <mlemay@...>
Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 7:36 AM
To: "Maros Marsalek -X (mmarsale - Pantheon Technologies SRO at Cisco)" <mmarsale@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>, "honeycomb-dev@..." <honeycomb-dev@...>, vpp-dev <vpp-dev@...>
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] [honeycomb-dev] fd.io Honeycomb - PTL Call For Nominations

Congrats Maros ;)

On Apr 12, 2016 03:51, "Maros Marsalek -X (mmarsale - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)" <mmarsale@...> wrote:

Hello Honeycomb committers, TSC members,

The nominations and election for Honeycomb - PTL have ended and here are the results:

Nominees:

-        Maros Marsalek, mmarsale@.... Election results: +5 (5 committers voted)

So I guess it's pretty clear and from now on, I (Maros Marsalek, mmarsale@...) will be the PTL for Honeycomb project.

The nominations and election can be found on HC mailing list:

https://lists.fd.io/pipermail/honeycomb-dev/2016-April/subject.html with subject “fd.io Honeycomb - PTL Call For Nominations”.

Best Regards,

Maros Marsalek

From: FD.io Helpdesk via RT <fdio-helpdesk@...>
Date: Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 7:01 AM
Subject: [FD.io Helpdesk #21692] AutoReply: How to tag "bugs" in patches
To: alagalah@...

Greetings,

Your support ticket regarding:
        "How to tag "bugs" in patches",
has been entered in our ticket tracker.  A summary of your ticket appears below.

If you have any follow-up related to this issue, please reply to this email or include:

         [FD.io Helpdesk #21692]

in the subject line of subsequent emails.

Thank you,
Linux Foundation Support Team

With JIRA, how do I tag a patch in the commit msg so that it links to a
JIRA bug?

In ODL / bugzilla if I do Bug 1234: It puts a link to the bugzilla bug#
1234

Cheers

2016-04-07 fd.io TSC Meeting Cancelled

Edward Warnicke

This Thursday's fd.io TSC meeting (2016-04-07) will be cancelled due to the
Training/Hackfest as agreed at the last fd.io TSC meeting.

Ed

Intel representation for TSC 3/31 call

Venkatesan, Venky

Tim O’Driscoll (cc’d) will be Intel’s representative on today’s (3/31) Technical Steering Committee call.

Regards,

-Venky

Venky Venkatesan

Intel Corp.

Hillsboro, OR

fd.io NSH_SFC project page

Joel Halpern

Has been created at https://wiki.fd.io/view/NSH_SFC .

The email list has been created.  We will be getting information out about weekly calls as soon as possible.

FD.io summary

C.J. Collier

Hey folks,

I'm creating Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora and EL packages, and one of the questions I'm asked a lot is what is the summary of the umbrella project?  I can get summaries of each individual project from the wiki and I consider those to be the canonical location for these strings.  However, there is no summary on the main page.

Ed, should I ask you to put a summary on this page?  Who is the single source of truth here?

Thanks much,

C.J.

Re: Creating a project?

C.J. Collier

Okay team, I've gone through the configuration checklist. Please kick
the tires and let me know if I've missed anything!

Cheers,

C.J.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 3:01 PM, C.J. Collier
<cjcollier@...> wrote:
Hey there Joel,

I'm on this now. I've stood up the LDAP groups and JIRA projects for
NSH and ONE. I've got a long checklist to walk down, but will have it
taken care of ASAP.

Cheers,

C.J.

Re: Creating a project?