Date

REMINDER: ONAP Consumption Models Webinar on Wednesday

Brandon Wick

Details: Wednesday, September 2, 2020, 7:00 AM PT | CSPs Explore ONAP Consumption Models | Lei Huang, China Mobile Research Institute; Javier Ger, Telecom Argentina

Description: The End User Advisory Group (EUAG) was created by LF Networking (LFN) to share views, challenges, and best practices between user organizations; highlighting new areas of opportunity for the developer community. As the voice of the end user, the EUAG supports the vision of ONAP and its adoption in the industry as well as contributes use cases and requirements to the project that deliver maximum value to the industry as a whole. The EUAG’s ONAP working group recently produced a survey and whitepaper, sharing views on the most important considerations, opportunities, and impediments towards a seamless end user adoption of ONAP. This webinar will cover the key considerations for consumption aspects of ONAP—what are the challenges, key concerns, models and references—as well as the opportunities for CSPs looking at projects like ONAP.

Announcement: Changes to LF account logins

Andrew Grimberg

Greetings folks,

Please see the following about changes coming to LF accounts.

*******
On August 26 we will be making some cosmetic changes to the Linux
Foundation ID login page.  Following improvements are included in the
update:
* New SSO layout for Login, Create Account and Forgot Password
* Project-based Branding for Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Wikis and
JoinNow app
* App-based Branding for Cvent, Zoom Webinars, Security, CLA, Individual
Profile, Funding, Insights, and People
* UX improvements for Phone and iPad/Tablets

Detailed LF SSO login information can be found here:
 https://docs.linuxfoundation.org/docs/sso

If you have not yet created a Linux Foundation ID login, we would
encourage you to do so at myprofile.linuxfoundation.org

******

--
Andrew J Grimberg
Manager Release Engineering

Re: Ole Troan will be my proxy for the FD.io TSC meeting today

Ray Kinsella

Apologies folks for missing this.

Thanks to Fan Zhang for covering at short notice.

Ray K

Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 13:43:11 -0500
From: Thomas F Herbert <therbert@...>
To: Vanessa Valderrama <vvalderrama@...>, bmcfall@...

Vanessa,

I was the PTL. However, the project is no longer active. I would recommend engaging the formal fd.io process to terminate that project unless someone else plans to become PTL and become active in the project.

--Tom

Is the RPM_DPDK project still using Gerrit and Jenkins? Is there a PTL
for the project?

Thomas F Herbert
NFV and Fast Data Planes
Networking Group Office of the CTO
Red Hat

[...]

Re: FD.io - Production Jenkins Restart

Vanessa Valderrama

Jenkins has been restarted. The mirror is in place again. We'll monitor failures to see if we have the same failures as yesterday.

We were having some issues with the Gerrit mirror causing intermittent job failures yesterday. To help narrow down the root cause we bypassed the mirror. Bypassing the mirror appears to have caused the same Jenkins instability that required the need for the Gerrit mirror.

We are going to put Jenkins into shutdown mode and restart Jenkins at 1800 UTC. Any jobs that have not completed will be aborted. We'll continue to investigate the intermittent issues with the mirror.

Thank you
Vanessa

FD.io - Production Jenkins Restart

Vanessa Valderrama

We were having some issues with the Gerrit mirror causing intermittent job failures yesterday. To help narrow down the root cause we bypassed the mirror. Bypassing the mirror appears to have caused the same Jenkins instability that required the need for the Gerrit mirror.

We are going to put Jenkins into shutdown mode and restart Jenkins at 1800 UTC. Any jobs that have not completed will be aborted. We'll continue to investigate the intermittent issues with the mirror.

Thank you
Vanessa

RPM_DPDK Questions

Vanessa Valderrama