Topics

Agenda for this week?

Joel Halpern

In looking at the agenda for Thursday, given the continuing problems with jobs, I am inclined to leave the job failures issue on the agenda.

Are there any other topics folks would like to see added?  (I will be attempting to act as chair in Ed’s stead this week.)

C.J. Collier

Are we still seeing problems with jobs?  I'm pretty sure things are cleaned up at the infra level...

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Joel Halpern <joel.halpern@...> wrote:

In looking at the agenda for Thursday, given the continuing problems with jobs, I am inclined to leave the job failures issue on the agenda.

Are there any other topics folks would like to see added?  (I will be attempting to act as chair in Ed’s stead this week.)

If others tell me everything is smooth, I am happy to remove that from the agenda.

I thought I saw more reports of hung jobs since last Thursday, which is why I said what I did.  I would like to be mistaken on this point.

Are we still seeing problems with jobs?  I'm pretty sure things are cleaned up at the infra level...

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Joel Halpern <joel.halpern@...> wrote:

In looking at the agenda for Thursday, given the continuing problems with jobs, I am inclined to leave the job failures issue on the agenda.

Are there any other topics folks would like to see added?  (I will be attempting to act as chair in Ed’s stead this week.)

C.J. Collier

I'll stand by for any notifications of failed builds.  I recommend leaving an opportunity to bring anything up.  I think it's probably good for now, but things may change between now and Thursday.

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM, Joel Halpern <joel.halpern@...> wrote:

If others tell me everything is smooth, I am happy to remove that from the agenda.

I thought I saw more reports of hung jobs since last Thursday, which is why I said what I did.  I would like to be mistaken on this point.

Are we still seeing problems with jobs?  I'm pretty sure things are cleaned up at the infra level...

On Mon, Jul 25, 2016 at 9:30 AM, Joel Halpern <joel.halpern@...> wrote:

In looking at the agenda for Thursday, given the continuing problems with jobs, I am inclined to leave the job failures issue on the agenda.

Are there any other topics folks would like to see added?  (I will be attempting to act as chair in Ed’s stead this week.)

Works for me.

Sent from my Android phone using Symantec TouchDown (www.symantec.com)