Topics

Cancelling next Thursday's (Thanksgiving) fd.io TSC meeting

Edward Warnicke

TSC Members,
     I neglected to raise today the possibility of cancelling the fd.io TSC meeting
for next Thu Nov 24 (US Thanksgiving).

     I would propose we cancel.  Please weigh in here.

+1

On Nov 17, 2016, at 1:12 PM, Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...> wrote:

TSC Members,
     I neglected to raise today the possibility of cancelling the fd.io TSC meeting
for next Thu Nov 24 (US Thanksgiving).

     I would propose we cancel.  Please weigh in here.

Wiles, Keith

I expect Venky will +1, but a +1 from me :-)

On Nov 17, 2016, at 12:11 PM, Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...> wrote:

TSC Members,
I neglected to raise today the possibility of cancelling the fd.io TSC meeting
for next Thu Nov 24 (US Thanksgiving).

I would propose we cancel. Please weigh in here.

Keith

Joel Halpern

+1.

Joel

     I neglected to raise today the possibility of cancelling the fd.io TSC meeting

for next Thu Nov 24 (US Thanksgiving).

     I would propose we cancel.  Please weigh in here.

Ed