From: Cloud Native Computing Foundation <no-reply@...>
Date: Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 7:32 PM
Subject: DUE Friday, July 12 - CFP for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon San Diego (Nov 18-21, 2019)

The Call for Proposals for KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America closes this Friday, July 12 at 11:59 PM PDT. Don’t miss this opportunity to reach 12,000 of your peers at what will be the largest ever open source developer event.

KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America is the flagship event for engaging with the Kubernetes and cloud native communities and sharing your ideas. You do not need to be a chief architect or long-time industry pundit to submit a proposal; in fact, we encourage first-time speakers to submit talks for our events.

There is a lot of information in the CFP guidelines on how to submit a great proposal.

The deadline for signed sponsorship contracts is September 6. However, we encourage your organization to secure your spot today as our 2018 event sold out weeks prior to this deadline. The 2019 sponsorship prospectus has all the details and sponsorships start at $6,000 for startups and end user organizations.

Please also consider registering early as our conference hotels will also likely sell out well beforehand.

See you in San Diego November 18 to 21!

For any questions regarding the CFP process, please email cfp@....

***Note: If you are based in China, the CFP system may lag significantly due to temporary technical issues. Please email your proposal to cfp@... and we will submit for you if you are unable to do so.***

This email was sent by: Cloud Native Computing Foundation

1 Letterman Dr., Building D
San Francisco, CA, 94129, United States

Update Profile

The Linux Foundation