Topics

FD.io Emergency Jenkins Maintenance

Vanessa Valderrama

We have placed Jenkins into shutdown mode. It will require a restart to
resolve slowness. We'll do the restart at the top of the hour.  Please
let us know as soon as possible if there are any builds that cannot be
terminated if not complete. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope
to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Jenkins restart is complete.  Please open an RT ticket if you experience
any additional issues.

We have placed Jenkins into shutdown mode. It will require a restart to
resolve slowness. We'll do the restart at the top of the hour.  Please
let us know as soon as possible if there are any builds that cannot be
terminated if not complete. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope
to have this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Today is the fd.io vpp project 19.01 final release date. This is a really bad time for infrastructure issues. Please plan on turning up at tomorrow's TSC meeting with a detailed explanation of what went wrong.

D.