Topics

[FD.io Helpdesk #32868] RE: Honeycomb inactive committers removal

Vanessa Valderrama via RT <fdio-helpdesk@...>

i removed mspanik from honeycomb. vseereer currently does not have committer rights for honeycomb.

On Wed Nov 16 03:54:03 2016, mmarsale@... wrote:
Thanks for all the details.

I mentioned affiliation because the only contact I have is through the
non-working affiliated email. Considering also meritocratic matters
(there are 0 and 2 commits from those committers in honeycomb) I don’t
think there’s need for keeping those committer seats any longer. So I
hereby revoke committer status for:

- Matej Spanik LF-ID: mspanik

- Varun Seereeram LF-ID: vseereer

Helpdesk (CCed) please remove their rights for Honeycomb project.

Regards,
Maros