Topics

GoVPP commiter promotion - Ondrej Fabry

Rastislav Szabo -X (raszabo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <raszabo@...>

Hi,

The GoVPP committers would like to promote Ondrej Fabry to committer.

Vote and justification can be found here:

https://lists.fd.io/g/govpp-dev/topic/new_committer_vote_ondrej/25753290?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,25753290

I can attend the next TSC meeting when this could be put into the agenda.

Thanks,

Rastislav

Rastislav Szabo -X (raszabo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <raszabo@...>

Hi,

Could somebody please advise on how do we need to proceed with giving Ondrej GoVPP committer rights?

Thanks,

Rastislav