Topics

[govpp-dev] GoVPP commiter promotion - Ondrej Fabry

Edward Warnicke

I'll add this to the agenda for this Thursday's (tomorrow) TSC call.  The TSC needs to vote to approve.

It is traditional for someone from the project to show up to speak on behalf of the proposed committer, though not strictly required :)

Ed

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 9:57 AM Rastislav Szabo -X (raszabo - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) via Lists.Fd.Io <raszabo=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Hi,

Could somebody please advise on how do we need to proceed with giving Ondrej GoVPP committer rights?

Thanks,

Rastislav