Topics

Honeycomb project committer nomination: Michal Cmarada

Marek Gradzki <margradz@...>

+ TSC
śr., 14 lis 2018 o 22:23 Marek Grądzki <margradz@...> napisał(a):

So we have

+3 for Michal (3 committers out of 6 voted),

but given that Juraj Sloboda is not reachabe anymore using jsloboda@...,
we have majority.

Congratulations Michal!

Marek

śr., 14 lis 2018 o 14:51 Robert Varga <nite@...> napisał(a):

On 08/11/2018 08:01, Marek Grądzki wrote:
Hello honeycomb committers,

I would like to nominate Michal Cmarada as a honeycomb project committer.

Here is history of Michals’s merged contributions to the honeycomb project:
https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/q/owner:%22Michal+Cmarada+%253Cmcmarada%2540cisco.com%253E%22+project:honeycomb+status:merged

Would the current honeycomb committers please vote (+1, 0, -1) by
replying to this email (reply-all),
no later than 14.11.2018 6.00 AM PST?
+1.

Regards,
Robert

Edward Warnicke

Can someone come to the TSC meeting tomorrow to speak on his behalf?

Ed

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 3:24 PM Marek Grądzki <margradz@...> wrote:
+ TSC
śr., 14 lis 2018 o 22:23 Marek Grądzki <margradz@...> napisał(a):

> So we have
>
> +3 for Michal (3 committers out of 6 voted),
>
> but given that Juraj Sloboda is not reachabe anymore using jsloboda@...,
> we have majority.
>
> Congratulations Michal!
>
> Marek
>

> śr., 14 lis 2018 o 14:51 Robert Varga <nite@...> napisał(a):
> >
> > On 08/11/2018 08:01, Marek Grądzki wrote:
> > > Hello honeycomb committers,
> > >
> > > I would like to nominate Michal Cmarada as a honeycomb project committer.
> > >
> > > Here is history of Michals’s merged contributions to the honeycomb project:
> > > https://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/q/owner:%22Michal+Cmarada+%253Cmcmarada%2540cisco.com%253E%22+project:honeycomb+status:merged
> > >
> > > Would the current honeycomb committers please vote (+1, 0, -1) by
> > > replying to this email (reply-all),
> > > no later than 14.11.2018 6.00 AM PST?
> >
> > +1.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Robert

Peter Lapos -X (plapos - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) <plapos@...>

Hi Ed, I will come. I was working with Marek Gradzki and now with Michal Cmarada on Honeycomb project. Since Marek can’t join today and speak on Michal’s behalf, he asked me to be his proxy today.

Thank you

banner5

Peter Lapos

Project Manager

plapos@...

Tel:

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Apollo Business Centre II Prievozska 4D
BRATISLAVA
82109
Slovakia
cisco.com

Think before you print.

Please click here for Company Registration Information.