We are hopeful that the measures being taken around the globe to slow the Coronavirus will allow us to continue with hosting this event in person in September as planned. If however, that is determined to not be a safe or viable option, we will host the event virtually on the same dates. This decision will be made by August 1, 2020. Until then, we are proceeding with plans for the face-to-face event, and will be announcing the schedule next week.
These dates were the only option we were able to find and unfortunately overlap the scheduled dates for Open Networking Summit Europe 2020. Due to this, we are postponing ONES Europe, and will determine new dates in Q4 shortly.
We thank you for your patience and understanding while we secured new dates for this conference. Our sincere sympathies are with all those being affected by the Covid-19 outbreak and we wish for good health and safety for all.
Thank you again for your support and we hope to see you in Los Angeles. Please let us know if you have any questions.