Ed Warnicke (eaw) <eaw@...>

Done :)

Ed

On Feb 27, 2019, at 1:39 PM, Dave Barach (dbarach) <dbarach@...> wrote:

Folks,

Please add an agenda item for tomorrow’s meeting: to approve Paul V’s vpp project committer election. The committer vote is 70% complete, and all votes so far have been +1’s.

I’m trying to marshal the last few votes now, and I don’t expect any surprises.

Thanks... Dave

From: vpp-dev@... <vpp-dev@...> On Behalf Of Dave Barach via Lists.Fd.Io
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 7:38 AM
To: vpp-dev@...
Cc: vpp-dev@...
Subject: [vpp-dev] New vpp project committer nomination: Paul Vinciguerra

In view of significant code contributions to the vpp project - see below - I'm pleased to nominate Paul Vinciguerra as a vpp project committer. I have high confidence that he'll be a major asset to the project in a committer role.

Paul has contributed 100 merged patches, concentrating on the “make test” .py framework. Seehttps://gerrit.fd.io/r/#/q/status:merged+owner:%22Paul+Vinciguerra+%253Cpvinci%2540vinciconsulting.com%253E%22

Committers, please vote (+1, 0, -1) on vpp-dev@.... We'll need a recorded vote so that the TSC will approve Paul’s nomination.

If at all possible please vote today, February 27, 2019 so we can add Paul’s nomination to tomorrow’s TSC agenda for final approval.

Thanks... Dave