From: nsh_sfc-dev-bounces@... [mailto:nsh_sfc-dev-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Keith Burns
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:00 AM
To: tsc@...; nsh_sfc-dev@...
Subject: [nsh_sfc-dev] NSH_SFC committer promotion - Hongjun Ni

The nsh_sfc project committers would like to promote Hongjun to committer.

If possible we would like to be on this Thursday's agenda.

Danny will speak on my behalf as PTL as I cannot attend.

Ni, Hongjun

Thank you all for the vote!

Looking forward to giving a hand to FD.io projects!

Thanks,

Hongjun

The TSC approved Hongjun to become NSH_SFC committer on the weekly Fd.io TSC meeting yesterday.

Congratulations Hongjun!

The nsh_sfc project committers would like to promote Hongjun to committer.

If possible we would like to be on this Thursday's agenda.

Danny will speak on my behalf as PTL as I cannot attend.

Keith Burns <alagalah@...>

Well deserved. Welcome!

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016, 5:30 PM Ni, Hongjun <hongjun.ni@...> wrote:

Thank you all for the vote!

Looking forward to giving a hand to FD.io projects!

Thanks,

Hongjun

The TSC approved Hongjun to become NSH_SFC committer on the weekly Fd.io TSC meeting yesterday.

Congratulations Hongjun!

The nsh_sfc project committers would like to promote Hongjun to committer.

If possible we would like to be on this Thursday's agenda.

Danny will speak on my behalf as PTL as I cannot attend.

Wan, Qun <qun.wan@...>

Congratulations, Hongjun.