Topics

Project Proposal for processing_pipeline

Andre Surcouf (asurcouf) <asurcouf@...>

Dear TSC members,

Please accept this project proposal for processing_pipeline for consideration.

Please note that this project is partly an extension of the current v6SR development managed by Clarence Filsfils (cced). However, there is a domain specific sub-part in this project which could be considered as a separate sub-project.

Since the current project proposal is really short additional presentation detailed slide deck can be made available on demand.

Thank

Andre
"Entropy is not what it used to be"

Joel Halpern

This looks like an interesting and useful project.

I would appreciate a better explanation of the relationship with segment routing.  As far as I know, segment routing does not assemble larger elements out of successive IP packets, nor generate a stream of IP packets from a larger element?