Topics

Project Proposal for Sweetcomb

Ni, Hongjun

Hello FD.io TSCs

Please accept this project proposal for Sweetcomb for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/Sweetcomb

This project has nine founding companies:

Intel, HuachenTel, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, NXP, Tieto, Tencent, Alibaba.

If possible, I would like to present this on TSC meeting.

Thanks,

Hongjun

Edward Warnicke

Hongjun,

Thank you for the proposal :)  Per the FD.io technical charter, all proposals must be out for public review for two weeks prior to approval by the TSC.  I believe this makes Nov 8 the earliest TSC meeting where we could approve at the TSC.  Would you like to schedule the project creation review for the Nov 8 8am PT TSC meeting?  Will you (or other proposers of the project) be able to make that time to present the proposal?

Ed

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 7:01 AM Ni, Hongjun <hongjun.ni@...> wrote:

Hello FD.io TSCs

Please accept this project proposal for Sweetcomb for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/Sweetcomb

This project has nine founding companies:

Intel, HuachenTel, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, NXP, Tieto, Tencent, Alibaba.

If possible, I would like to present this on TSC meeting.

Thanks,

Hongjun

Ni, Hongjun

Hi Ed,

OK. I or some project proposer will join the Nov 8 8am PT TSC meeting and present the proposal.

Thanks a lot,

[...]

I look forward to it :)

Ed