Topics

Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer


Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...>
 

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran


Ray Kinsella
 

Looking forward to discussing it.

 

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of via Lists.Fd.Io
Sent: Thursday 30 May 2019 19:25
To: tsc@...
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran


Edward Warnicke
 

Kishtar,

Would you like to present this to the TSC on Thu Jun 13th at 8am PT?

Ed

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:52 PM via Lists.Fd.Io <kishastr=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1017): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1017
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/31872067/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...>
 

Thanks Ed. Yes I can present on Jun 13th 8 AM PST(UTC -8). I will add slides to the project proposal before the meeting.

-Kiran

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 11:38 AM
To: "Kiran Shastri (kishastr)" <kishastr@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Kishtar,

 

Would you like to present this to the TSC on Thu Jun 13th at 8am PT?

 

Ed

 

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:52 PM via Lists.Fd.Io <kishastr=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1017): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1017
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/31872067/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Edward Warnicke
 

Congratulations to opflex on being accepted as a FD.io incubation project!

Ed

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:27 PM Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...> wrote:

Thanks Ed. Yes I can present on Jun 13th 8 AM PST(UTC -8). I will add slides to the project proposal before the meeting.

-Kiran

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 11:38 AM
To: "Kiran Shastri (kishastr)" <kishastr@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Kishtar,

 

Would you like to present this to the TSC on Thu Jun 13th at 8am PT?

 

Ed

 

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:52 PM via Lists.Fd.Io <kishastr=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1017): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1017
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/31872067/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...>
 

Thanks Ed.

-Kiran

 

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:34 AM
To: "Kiran Shastri (kishastr)" <kishastr@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Congratulations to opflex on being accepted as a FD.io incubation project!

 

Ed

 

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:27 PM Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...> wrote:

Thanks Ed. Yes I can present on Jun 13th 8 AM PST(UTC -8). I will add slides to the project proposal before the meeting.

-Kiran

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 11:38 AM
To: "Kiran Shastri (kishastr)" <kishastr@...>
Cc: "tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Kishtar,

 

Would you like to present this to the TSC on Thu Jun 13th at 8am PT?

 

Ed

 

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:52 PM via Lists.Fd.Io <kishastr=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1017): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1017
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/31872067/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


George Zhao <george.zhao@...>
 

Congratulations.

I apologies for missing last TSC call, I was travelling and got confused by the time.

 

Thanks,

George

 

From: tsc@... [mailto:tsc@...] On Behalf Of via Lists.Fd.Io
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2019 6:42 PM
To: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Cc: tsc@...
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Thanks Ed.

-Kiran

 

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019 at 8:34 AM
To: "Kiran Shastri (kishastr)" <
kishastr@...>
Cc: "
tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Congratulations to opflex on being accepted as a FD.io incubation project!

 

Ed

 

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 4:27 PM Kiran Shastri (kishastr) <kishastr@...> wrote:

Thanks Ed. Yes I can present on Jun 13th 8 AM PST(UTC -8). I will add slides to the project proposal before the meeting.

-Kiran

From: Ed Warnicke <hagbard@...>
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 11:38 AM
To: "Kiran Shastri (kishastr)" <
kishastr@...>
Cc: "
tsc@..." <tsc@...>
Subject: Re: [tsc] Project proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer

 

Kishtar,

 

Would you like to present this to the TSC on Thu Jun 13th at 8am PT?

 

Ed

 

On Thu, May 30, 2019 at 1:52 PM via Lists.Fd.Io <kishastr=cisco.com@...> wrote:

Please accept this proposal for opflex-vpp-renderer for consideration.

https://wiki.fd.io/view/Project_Proposals/opflex-vpp-renderer

Code is existing: https://github.com/opflex-vpp/vpp-renderer

Thanks,

Kiran

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#1017): https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/message/1017
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/31872067/464962
Group Owner: tsc+owner@...
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/tsc/unsub  [hagbard@...]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-