Topics

Proxy for tomorrow's TSC meeting: Florin Coras

Dave Barach

Folks,

Florin has my proxy for tomorrow’s meeting. There’s a decent chance that I’ll make the meeting, but since a project vote is scheduled...

Thanks... Dave

Joel Halpern

Sorry, I will e on an airplane, and do not have a proxy available.

Florin has my proxy for tomorrow’s meeting. There’s a decent chance that I’ll make the meeting, but since a project vote is scheduled...

Thanks... Dave

George Zhao

I will chair for the first half of the TSC meeting till Ray joins the meeting.

Thanks,

George

Sorry, I will e on an airplane, and do not have a proxy available.

Florin has my proxy for tomorrow’s meeting. There’s a decent chance that I’ll make the meeting, but since a project vote is scheduled...

Thanks... Dave

Edward Warnicke

Thank you George :)

Ed