Topics

Stepping down as PTL

Marek Gradzki -X (mgradzki - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES@Cisco) <mgradzki@...>

Hello Honeycomb committers, TSC members,

The nominations and elections for Honeycomb – PTL have ended.

Nominees:

-        Marek Gradzki (LF-ID: mgradzki). Election results: +5 (5 committers voted).

So from now on I (Marek Gradzki) will be the PTL for Honeycomb project

The nominations and election can be found on HC mailing list:

https://lists.fd.io/pipermail/honeycomb-dev/2016-November/subject.html with subject " Stepping down as PTL ".

Best regards,

Marek Gradzki