From: tsc-bounces@... [mailto:tsc-bounces@...] On Behalf Of Joel Halpern
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 1:18 PM
To: tsc@...
Subject: [tsc] Tomorrows call?

I have not heard any requests for additional agenda items, and CJ tells me that the overall build process is working well.

Unless someone has items to discuss, I would suggest we cancel this week’s call.

Venkatesan, Venky

+1

I have not heard any requests for additional agenda items, and CJ tells me that the overall build process is working well.

Unless someone has items to discuss, I would suggest we cancel this week’s call.

Hearing no other comments, I am cancelling the TSC call for 28 July.

I have updated the wiki to reflect this.