From: JetBrains Community Support <opensource@...>
Date: Fri, Nov 11, 2016, 4:42 PM
Subject: Your JetBrains Open Source License Request. Request ID=12112016/656644
To: <alagalah@...>

Hi Keith,

Thank you for requesting an Open Source license for JetBrains All Products Pack. The review board will evaluate your request over the next few days. We will notify you as soon as they have come to a decision.

In case your request is urgent or you wish to reply to this message, please use the "Reply" button on your email program, preserving the subject line to help us respond as soon as possible.

Yours truly,
JetBrains Team
https://www.jetbrains.com
The Drive to Develop