From: dave@... <dave@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2020 10:32 AM
To: 'vpp-dev@...' <vpp-dev@...>; 'tsc@...' <tsc@...>
Subject: Happy Trails to Me...

Folks,

I’m departing the employment rolls towards the end of next month. Although I intend to remain active in the fd.io vpp community as a coder, committer, and resident greybeard, it’s time for the community to pick a new PTL.

According to the project governance document, https://fd.io/docs/tsc/FD.IO-Technical-Community-Document-12-12-2017.pdf

3.2.3.1 Project Technical Leader Candidates Candidates for the project’s PTL will be derived from the Committers of the Project. Candidates must self-nominate.

I'd like to invite any interested vpp project committer to self-nominate for the PTL role. Please email vpp-dev@....

Let's close the self-nomination period in one week: more specifically, by 5pm EDT on Thursday, September 24, 2020; committer vote to follow thereafter.

I'll be glad to answer unicast questions about the PTL role from eligible committers.

Thanks... Dave

Join vpp-dev@lists.fd.io to automatically receive all group messages.